Monday, September 5, 2011

I AM SO NOT READY :/

Courtesy of blog.sixreffie.com

OK so here it is,  Labor Day in it's 11th hour and I am so not ready. I'm not ready for Tuesday to be my Monday, I'm not ready for school to start, I'm not ready for summer to be over and I am especially not ready for it to get dark before 7:30pm.

I haven't been posting because I've been trying to get some extra workouts in and just trying to enjoy my last few days of summer-by that I mean I haven't really found anything to write about. I thought I was the most interesting person I knew but I guess I was wrong. I don't want this blog to be a depressive gathering for my friends or a journal about how depressed I am abut being 40. I want to inspire people, help them with what I have learned and share what I know and what I'm going through. So I have been doing some fashion research to bring you the latest and greatest information which I  will try to post that in the next couple of day but I can't guarantee it. I have also been getting back to my meditation and actually working out again- so I will keep you all updated about that.

Since I am working on saying no more often, this also includes saying no to myself although I haven't mastered this yet. Taking on too much just causes me more stress and I haven't been able to say no as often as I would like.



I was nominated as Fundrasing chairperson for my son's soccer team and I've been dedicating a lot of time to that and now school starts and well we know where this is going....m u s t   b r e a t h e!
This week I will be starting my morning meditation and I will let you guys know how that goes. I will also try to post my fashion findings which should be very fun.

Remember: Meditation is better than sitting around doing nothing!



No comments:

Post a Comment