Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 1

So today is July 18, 2011: the Eve of my 40th birthday!!!! It's also the first day of my new blog. I decided to create a blog just to share some of my favorite things. I have been in the Fashion industry for almost 20 years and have been contemplating starting my own business for quite sometime now. I had a bridal business right after I graduated college but it went bust after 1 year. Now, with my knowledge and "maturity" I really wanted to start something with jewelry- so... We will see what this 4Oth Spring shall bring.
I am into a lot of different things, zen meditation, yoga, martial arts, art,etc. So I will be posting about everything and anything that crosses my path! I hope you enjoy this as much as I'll enjoy writing it.
For now, I celebrate myself, all of my accomplishments and my future endeavors with a little ice cream:)

No comments:

Post a Comment